View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:50 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
very nice, ur on RCC too?? lol i recently joined, cause my cousin got a crawler, and i have an uber secret lol(im addicted to crawling) lmao.. im mycrors7 on RCC
mycrors4 on URC, MTF, AEF, just incase we havnt met on those lol, you should really enter this in the open class comp, (if the rules allow it) it is 1/24, and it looks like a scaler to me lmao
lol thanks man, you're on BYT and RCC daaaang I could possibly, but its still a WIP getting some leaf springs for it soon(gonna make them, need some styrene to make the shackles though) I'll PM B1G or Donzii and see if I can. I did recently lower the front down(re-did the front shock mount) but it rubs too much on one side when turning(need smaller tires aka super swampers) and to get a better way to get that to stop rubbing. Plus leafs would look ultra realistic, there's been a few on RCC with leafs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCrally View Post
wow very nice truck . it didn't stuck on snow?
Nope, only when the pack was near drained. The tires are very meaty, great for this stuff.