View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:17 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_am_lover_79 View Post
Its a good start.. The rack looks like it sits too high off of the roof..
It may be the angle of the pics, as it looks pretty low to me. I could also be losing my mind Thanks, man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo855 View Post
looks pretty good man. like the direction this is heading. any plans for scale items strapped to the top?

and please resize the pics too 800 x 600 or less.
I plan on trying to find some luggage, maybe a gas can or two. It WILL carry parts, and a spare though.

I will get on that resizing, sorry that I missed that in the rules, I'm sure it's blatantly stated somewhere hahahah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlsatmoonlight View Post
Its definitely interesting. The rusted front quarter panel adds a realistic look. As for the wheel color, I think you may have left the cap off that paint thinner too long. Make sure you are well ventilated next time Kidding of course. But then I am the guy that makes the death machines, so take my advice as a grain of salt.
Hahahahahaha, thanks man! The quarter panel was weathered using a layering of light tan, orange, and rust; and a texturing with a piece of foam to finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post
I like!

You may want to scale the roof basket down a bit? then again, once it's all done it may look better.

Aside from that, colors are great!
Thanks a lot, man! Like I said to Trans_Am_Lover, I'll take a second look at the scaling, and I may bring it down a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Kustom View Post
I like the stance, the roof rack is also a good idea, but imo if the roof rack is a little smaller and sit lower, then it'll look more scale. Welcome to the forum btw.
Thanks, again!