View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
I think a universal front clip would be interesting.
This is probably a very do able mod. They have one now for the Mini-Z. Someone should start some experimenting with this one. Maybe using some lexan and CF to start. Just make the base that screws to the Xmod, which is generally the same on all Xmod clips. Then make Lexan shims that you can stack for different height, just like the Mini-Z version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwanesekid05 View Post
Another drop in crawler motor like DIYtuner did.
I definately want one of those. I got that one that was sold on ebay "Mud slinging crawler motor" but Im not familiar with DIYtuners drop in. Who should we present this to... I haven't seen Redsxmodder on in awhile and Im not sure who else specializes in motors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
CF parts, control arms, towers, etc.. etc... First customer right here.
Definatly a good Idea. On a small scale between members of the forum... I don't know about mass producing anything would be worth while. but a good Idea. We have been making CF parts (chassis, spacers..etc.) for awhile. Let's step outta the box and make a new part. I did just make the double CF arm for the Tatra, but it was just layed over a stock one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosco72 View Post
fig out away to put ma-010 knuckles on so we have different degrees.
I like this one a lot actually. It should be pretty simple if what Im imagining in my head would work. I am going to take a stab at this. Someone else should as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol View Post
Well, there are several improvements I can think of needed for Gen 1.

Rear Cantilever Delete (done) , Lower COG , Li-Po mounting , A Solid chassis:\
Lipo-mounting is actually very simple, remove the battery trays and double sided tape the Lipos on the sides.. works great. A solid chassis from CF has been done. Im not sure where to take these ideas for a GEN1 unless your saying to re-do them or somthing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.hotrod View Post
adjustable length truck spacers
AWSOME... I think my favorite. I will take a stab at this as well... I think it would be a very simple thing to do.

** All in all great sparks are flying. We should all take these ideas a bit further and see what we could do. My 3 favorites so far are... *adjustable Xtruck spacer, *Universal front body clip, *MA010 Knuckle adapter. What do you guys think.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901