View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Heres what I have sent to him,

Hello, I'm interested in how you managed to get a 8 cell battery pack running in the Xmods Evo chassis. I wouldn't mind buying it if I can get more additional shots of the battery pack, of how it's hooked up.

Also, what kind of aftermarket motor is in it ? Where did you buy the aftermarket gears anyways ? Is this a stock EP ? If so, then wouldn't 9v smoke it easily ? And correct me if I'm wrong, but those tires look like the soft thread tires from the Radioshack upgrades.

Three more things, do you have a body to go with this chassis ? And do you have a running video by chance ? Last one, did you use a dyno or radar gun to get 37mph ?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your reply.
At this point I doubt he is going to reply to anyone. Notice how all the questions being asked are not showing up at the bottom of the listing as most do when the seller is legit? He certainly won't respond to me anymore. Who knows, he may surprise me and send a picture of bigfoot running this xmod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
lol we should all send him the same exact message just to make him mad.. then send him a vid of a 50mph xmod and say u bought it for $100 rofl
I would guess at this point he is mad as h*** anyway because now he knows that there are real xmodders in the world who will call his bluff on some crap that could potentially hurt someone and he can't answer any questions because he knows NOTHING.
I need alloy rims but not the rs alloy rims. If you have some you are willing to part with let me know. Paying top dollar for them and even better if they are top cad alloy rims as I will pay full price and a half for them.