View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Light Modder

Trader Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver 4.6 View Post
first of all, me and my friend were racing, my car wouldnt turn left when our controllers were close together, and had alot of lag from my controller to the car. i tightened all the wires and the antenna and it seemed to go away for now.

second, when batteries die, does your car just all the sudden quit? my car seems like a battery sucker, it'll run for about 15 minutes and poof, it just slows down to a stop.
Woah that is weird, (well for me at least) i can usually get 20min min out of normal AAAs and with 900mah rechargables i can get 45min+ driving with a heavy trigger finger. check for any binding that might be causing alot of friction or slowing your car down and putting a lot of strain on it, oh and get the energizer 900mah AAA rechargable batts, they are one of the best i have tested and they are not too expensive, they also offer a lot of extra "kick" compared to alkalines.