View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:11 PM
newbie mustang xmodder

Trader Rating: (0)

the antenna is actually secured to the plastic gear guard thing, a little mini mod i did myself.

you know what.

im just going to be on my way, ive got other things i could be spending my money on.

dont worry about giving me a bad reputation or flaming this thread like mad, i wont be back on.

thanks to all the people that actually helped me, you know who you are

yes, im annoying and i start to many threads, but *some* of you guys are tightwads. this website doesnt have enough supporters to be worried about eveyone using the search function and posting properly.

maybe i did make a thread about everything, but why worry about a topic getting a little cluttered if someones xmod runs better because of it?

i could understand it if this website had more than 500 active users, but seriously?

im a little dissapointed in xmods, i gave them a second chance and they didnt pull through.

most of you probably think im some 13 year old going on a rant, but i dont have anything to prove, so i'll let you think what you want.

im going to have one kick *** REAL mustang once i stop spending money on other junk.

i sure did look forward to learning how to stack fets, or simply how to solder. but if an xmod cant run for 3 days without crapping out, whats the use?

i realise probably 3 people will read this, and about 1 person will actually take it to heart, but i just wanted to vent a little frustration with these things.

c1v1c, theaznkevin, theb1gdude, and bart, you guys are the most memorable people who arent uptight, and i appriciate it.

once again, this isnt directed towards all of you, thanks to the people that tried to help, im out

Last edited by DRFTKO; 12-23-2009 at 12:46 AM.. Reason: double post