View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
XMW is quite mixed up. Infernal RC might still have the post, but that's a ghost town. Ripper7Racing will soon disapeer, but there's information on making fast cars on there if you check the archives...

XmodsForum.co.uk might have the info as well.
XMW's search is functional, with enough patience with it's slow servers it could happen. But PH2T went off the map too so....

XMF won't have anything that far back, they didn't have any of the respected members at that time after the whole "turbo" bonanza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
tex if i had to guess i'd say the adaptor circuit, then again ty can make your own with stuff you can buy from the shack
Yup! It was for sale for a while. 04-05 ish? When I came around. But I never saw one used. It adapted the Xmods PCB to an aftermarket speed controller. So this was before people were throwing in 1/18 stuff I'd have to assume.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere