View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:58 PM
XTC

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to 2FAST
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
dont you think that kinda gives hints? on its cheaply made? I mean yea they look kool and stuff, but if you think about it, how long is it gonna last before it fails on you? Couple weeks maybe? Ive never seen a 1/10 r/c car that comes with alum, liths, BL and its under $150. and a Nitro car with all there upgrades and its under $250??? that should give a HUGE hint on Nitrorcx.com
Yeah, but Kevin was going to buy it anyways, plus he wanted a car for under $150 so I he's prepare for lower quality than other RCs, so why not find a place with more bodies and upgrades and replacement parts! Maybe this is a bargain and not just a cheap deal!
Videos:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

I've driven one of these (Soarer) and they are awesome!
Yup. Xmods are like drugs, after that first hit you are hooked! Then there's the pink elephants riding rainbows, while spiders do your hair. Then there was that time the pig flew past my window, I never knew police wore purple spandex. Wait, what was I talking about?

Last edited by 2FAST; 11-25-2009 at 01:13 PM..