Thread: worst day ever
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Look, if your looking to buy a truck, then pick either a Gen.1 - Gen.4 S10, or you could get a Dodge Dakota, for light size trucks, you could also bump up into the heavier light trucks, like a Dodge Ram or a Chevy C1500, etc.

Now if it's going to be the S10, be very careful on this. The S10's came with multiple engines. They had 4 in total. 2 of which were 4 bangers which BOTH sucked. Then 2 of which were V6's. Make sure you find the S10 that has a 4.3L V6 Vortec(Some Gen.2 have this engine.) it is commonly found within the Gen.3+ era of the S10. Do not, and I repeat do not get the S10 with the 2.8L V6, reading on what you do, like street race because of your rice rice friends, means that the 2.8L will have crankbearing problems faster than normal wear. Happens all the time. 2.8L = **** for the Main bearings.

Dodge Dakota, just get it with the V8 pref. the Magnum version. Enough said, just watch that roller cam.

Or get a little ****er car, like say a Neon, be sure it has the 2.0L Inline-4 in her, enough juice for a little car.

Or better yet, why don't you buy a Dodge Caravan, with the 3.0L in her, maybe a Chevrolet Astro Van with the 4.3L in her. Food for thought, more room for friends, got a badass V6 in her, she's a beast.

Blade.
S10 only had 2 generations, the square bodies and the rounded 90s. The change in grilles in '96-ish is not a generation. Colorado isn't apart of the S-series either.

And I have never heard of the Caravan as a beast

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere