View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 05:49 AM
XMod Drifter

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Bulldog25413 Send a message via Yahoo to Bulldog25413

true thanks for the info and also on a side note i went to radio shack last night to pick up some heat shrink and other small stuff (bondo and paint today thank god (remember not job no money so lucky i have a girl that loves me lol)) and asked if they had any returned or defective xmod stuff and they had a starter kit (not sure which one didnt ask) that had a missing antenna and that there policy on returned items is that they write it off and take a hammer to it and throw it away!!!! so i told the SA (name casey) that i was doing a custom project on my xmod so he said tomorrow to call before 1pm becuz hes opening and if the manager isnt there he will GIVE me the starter kit!!!! so i might get a free starter kit so if you live in columbus ohio go to the radio shack in grove city to get free xmods stuff! Well i got some pics for you guys but im about to fall asleep as its 550am and im about to fall asleep as it is and i dont feel like fighting with photobucket right now but when i wake up ill post them up