View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to Spoon_Tuner

To dump a nuclear bomb in the Savannah river doesnt make since. I saw something about this on one of the Nat Geo or Discovery channels about this. How can someone be so dumb to just " well I'll just dump the bomb here and then I will tell stories about how its active" It might be a story someone made up, you would have to some serious research on this. I mean go to the health department find about water contamination, birth defects in children, what the wildlife in the water in the river is like healthy or mutated all that good stuff. I havent heard anything about people with radioactive posioning in Geogria unless those people have come forward and the government has put them in the hush hush.

If an active bomb is in there and the rumors are true about them spending money to find it and they stopped. The real America wouldnt stop looking for it. America has been looking for bin Laden for a long time and its costed well over 1m and lives...

Dont believe in it!

I actually live next door to sasquatch and he has the bomb your talking about.Hahah