View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:29 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
You think I'm immature? That's laughable. This is a forum about toys! Lighten up. I'm a very helpful and friendly member of this community. I'm even an approved service provider that helps the community by offering cheap services, so have some respect.
You do realize what you're saying right? I don't typically get into these little chats, but you understand that you're trying to cast your opinion as the voice of everyone here. I don't know about you, but a lot of people take this forum and this hobby seriously, especially the people who run and operate this place for the sake of those who do take it seriously.

Toys? How is anyone supposed to take you, an "approved service provider", and your work seriously if you treat the items and possessions of those you're "helping" as a joke. Now I looked at your services, and FET stacking isn't easy for a lot of us, and being able to do a clean job is amazingly appreciated if you're doing it for others. However, can you explain to me how someone who's offering "electronic services" does not even know about the motors that will be running off his work?

To answer the OP, Modification is required (except for the 130), but ANY XMods chassis can run a 130, 180, and 1/36 Brushless. I've seen other motors such as 280's, and larger scale brushless mounted.