View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanDrift56 View Post
i honestly think you should give that option to ppl who are wanting to maybe purchase wheels from you. gives the buyer a personal touch and the chance of no 2 sets being alike. so makes the rims a tad more rare. and you should have a choice of rim designs. colours, and the rim size in general such as dish depth, height, etc to fit the evo cars. gen 1's and trucks. so you should have a range of different sizes in a few catagories for ppl to chose from. i think the range of options like that would really attract ppl into purchasing stuff like this. and it could save alot of time for us all to figure out how to get truly custom rims of our liking and wont have to cut up other rims and risk completly messing them up.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that if the buyer choses to buy the white. they could also have the option of painting the rims themselves or if you have good skills as a painter you could offer those services aswell
A choice of designs, diameters, offset, height, deep dish, etc, etc...I would love to give these options, but do you have ANY clue how much work is involved in making just one set. I don't have CAD, so every set I make is a result of several prototypes being made. Colour is a personal choice, so if someone wants blue rims, I could make them blue. As for paint, Corian is nonporous, so I don't think paint would adhere. (And I say 'I don't think' because I am NOT a painter.)