View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCahill View Post
Thanks for the help. i was looking up some instructions on installing the stilletto chassis that doesnt look hard, but i dont kno how hard it is to install the new battery pack. and also where do i find out what drive shaft and motor spacer i need when i get a new body for the car?

does anyone have any suggestions besides the new battery and the chassis that i should get before that?

whats the difference between the Xmods Evolution 2009 370z and the Xmods Street 370z?
The new battery pack is very easy to install with basic soldering skills. If there is not a tutorial in the tech forum I will provide one for you. If the soldering iron is not for you I am an approved service provider on this site and will do it for you for $10.

If your doing this, additional mods depend on the purpose of the vehicle. However, generally speaking, a car with lithium generally needs the following upgrades to be reasonably driveable for any purpose.

1. heat sink - Your motor will heat up fast.
2. All wheel drive- Your car will not have much traction
3. Tires- Your car will not have much traction
4. Bearings- Reduce drag and tighten up slop
5. Vented canister motor - Your motor will heat up fast

I'd like you to know that the lithium mod is not suitable for most track conditions. What do you plan on doing with this car?