View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysir03 View Post
I have a couple friends here in town that have moved their interests from mountain biking to trials motocross...the only reason i haven't is i'm not a big fan of engine noise while in the forest (same goes for snowmobiling).

i ride (if you can call it that nowadays ) a Specialized P3 hardtail with front forks floydfan...a good mix of everything without too much high speed descending.

The reason there's no suspension on Ryan's bike is because in competitive trails mountainbiking you want to be able to place your wheels and stick them there...extraneous wheel movement would throw balance and timing off and ruin the stunt.
sweet...not a big fan of engine noise in the forest as well...specialized makes some great bikes...my 1st was a rock hopper...my buddy just got himself a specialized enduro...i have a klein attitude, klein adroit, and a old gary fischer joshua...wife has a trek...AND i just put down a deposit on a new Kona Dawg D.Lux...cant wait...hope to head up to whistler to ride next year, well and this winter too of course...you snowboard too?

Team X.I.