View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

These are sort of a new old projects because I have had some of this sitting around for months and I may not have quick enough updates for a project post, so here it goes. This wasn't purchased in one shot. I have been accumulating parts for these for 6-10 months.

Since I got a chassis for this body I wanted to make it black GPM, but finding black for the EVO chassis has been (as I expected) difficult so this is as much as I have found. I hope to find the rest of the 'accent' pieces (rear shock mount, springs, heat sink, gear cover, axles) in black as I don't think I will ever get the main chassis parts or diffs in black.

I really like the look of these black bearings I found.

It's not assembled because I don't have bearings for the diffs and the drive shaft.

My next car is going to be all red. And I don't remember right now but I think this chassis is the right length for my red S2000 body which I hope to get mounted on here one day.

I'm not sure why I don't have a red rear skid plate but maybe I'll get one. And I really wanted red diffs as well but the only ones I could find were $15 + $20 + shipping and these were $11 including shipping. The rear drag tires are mounted on deep dish alloy wheels and I'm not decided if it's going to be AWD or stay RWD with the rear drag tires.

This will have red bearings in the knuckles.

And same as the other one, it's not assembled because I don't have bearings for the diffs and drive shaft.

Q & C are always welcome.

Last edited by xmodcanuck; 10-18-2009 at 02:21 PM..