View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Extreme X-modder

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Project Titan & Project Saleen

Here are some of my x mods. I have a few more x mods that I have to take pics of later. Sorry about the crappy pics camera isn't the best. I came up with most of the stuff on the titan except the bungy cords. I'm working on getting the aluminum chassis for barricade because I already have a good motor.

n

I made the roll cage on the front of the truck. Yes I know its not done yet I'm still working on it now.

The mustang is getting aluminum parts here soon so I`m not going to mess with it until I get my aluminum parts.The titan doesn't have a motor yet because I wanted the motor to be out of my way when I was working on the custom titan suspension. Please leave comments and what you suggest I should do to make this a better truck.Now for the ideas on the mustang were take the bull bar off the bumper,make a cowl hood,make fins for the back window and side rear windows,make a front lip like the lip on the mach 1. Right now I cant really think about it because im focused on my subaru right this minute. More Update soon.

Last edited by EvilSubaru; 07-18-2009 at 04:39 PM..