View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 09:58 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
I don't mind links as well as you don't promote the website. Posting pictures here on XMS would be a little easier for many of us, though.

Awesome! Rims look very nice as well!

Also, score on the Storm. I love mine.

Cheers,
Kyle.
Alright sure thing Donzii and thanks. And yeah the Storm is awesome have it for about a week or 2 now. Ok so I'll post the pictures right here. Yeah I wouldn't want to spam or advertise another forum on here, I just think its a bit easier to post a link to a thread, just personal preferences.

This was posted yesterday but here's what I said on BYT.
Well as some of you know, my rear stock tires on my Mini were bald from running RWD while I waited for my yokes, well found a killer deal on eBay for the complete shafts bought um and they came soon as I got home from the LHS. Talk about fast shipping(bought um on thursday) but that's beside the point. From being so bald and having bad gluing, I used my better glue and that held the tires on a ton better, except at WOT on 12 cells, caused one to blow out, I'll get pics of the tire tomorrow. So a trip to the LHS and knowing what I wanted though I thought I was gonna walk out with pre-glued Traxxas Rear Anacondas for the Bandit. Well the Bandit wheel did not use a Hex(the rear one) it used a pin so that was off. Well I found some HPI Super Star rims, found the chrome ones but the black ones were cheaper and I want mine to have a more stealthy look. Well guess what I walked out with? Those rims and Traxxas Rear Anacondas for the Bandit, they mounted up perfectly and they look killer. So when I tested it, man it hooks up like crazy and grips the street like glue! Its planted very very well, but I didn't expect it to hook up on the front lawn and the dirt on it too(lotsa dirt from the new cesspool, its been in for months, then covered the sand with dirt recently)and it ripped in that. It suprised me. Ok enough blabbering onto the pictures. Oh wait, my camera is upstate! Dangit not going back till thursday but I recently got a Blackberry Storm so it was time to test the camera in it. Pretty good enjoy my two pics. By the way being the tires are bigger, the ground clearance is better and I'm yet to have the chassis bottom out on me now. Also I have noticed a slightly greater top speed from running these