View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
I like the spoiler. What are you doing to that poor car.
Well, as you can see in the pictures that the RSX front end has been put onto a Civic Body. Both of the bodies were beaters, and the Civic was already chopped up in the front for the clip system for a model. As the RSX, well... Let's say I did a horrid putty/paint job on it, and thought to myself, since I have a nice RSX already, might as well, just do something creative.. and thanks on the spoiler, it's just a lowered RSX "wild" bodykit spoiler from the Black RSX kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravevolution View Post
Well madmac he's just started the project so lets not jump to conclusions thinking he doesn't know what he is doing let alone gonna have a bad finished project.

I knew a guy in rl who did the same with his real car. used the front of a acura and body of a civic.
Hehe, well... Updates real soon more like now, I would like to see some pics of that Acuvic.

Here's some minor updates as of right now..

As you can see from the above two pictures, she has gained about 1-2mm of width. I'm shooting for 3-3.5mm in the rear and 2-2.5mm in the front.

and if you are wondering.. Those Rear Quarter Panels are from a Custom Rydz BMW M3 GTR which I had never used, seeing as I disliked the body lol.

and that is a little amount of putty work, it is over the brace that is helping hold the front together.

That's all for right now. I have to find my 350Z "wild" bodykit side skirts and steal the front pieces.

Blade.