View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
i never mentioned anything about this being about *** rights at all.
I wonder what you were implying here:
Quote:
I am glad rockstar is open-minded, and i support this game because of that, but then again, not too many people are like me.

And no, your run-on about consumer reaction was an ignorant stereotyping of various groups and people. Isn't that what you constantly whine about when someone makes a sour comment at a ***? So what in your mind, makes it ok to joke about other groups? Hypocrisy, my friend.

Not to mention, in order for something to be a joke, it needs to be funny. And the ever so ignorant:
Quote:
i am sure people will try to boycott rockstar, developers will quit, there will most likely be at least one news story relating to this, over-the-top homophobes will riot, over-the-top republicans will blame Obama for "letting" this "terrible disgrace for a game" hit the shelves, and everyone else will just sit in stunned silence. i cannot wait for this game, personally, but what i'm more excited about is the reactions of radical homophobes. this should be funny.
Is hardly said as a joke. It's your pathetic, wanna-be-subliminal *** rights propaganda. No body is boycotting anything. The developers haven't left, as they've made the game (*******), I see no riots in the streets, what does Obama have to do with this?, You can't speak for everyone, and radical homophobes probably don't care enough, not like anyone is going to convince RockStar otherwise.

Once again, I think your going to be displeased with how they present the game.

And you are honestly a total disgrace to the *** rights movements with your incredibly ignorant far left views.

Today we once again refer back to the List of "Stuff That White People Like". STWPL#101: Being Offended:
Quote:
White people also get excited at the opportunity to be offended at things that are sexist and/or homophobic. Both cases offering ample opportunities for lectures, complaints, graduate classes, lengthy discussions and workshops. All of which do an excellent job of raising awareness among white people who hope to change their status from “not racist” to “super not racist.”

[...]

It is also valuable to know that white people spend a significant portion of their time preparing for the moment when they will be offended. They read magazines, books, and watch documentaries all in hopes that one day they will encounter a person who will say something offensive. When this happens, they can leap into action with quotes, statistics, and historical examples. Once they have finished lecturing another white person about how it’s wrong to use the term “black” instead of “African-American,” they can sit back and relax in the knowledge that they have made a difference.

[...]

Another thing worth noting is that the threshold for being offended is a very important tool for judging and ranking white people. Missing an opportunity to be outraged is like missing a reference to Derrida-it’s social death.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 06-14-2009 at 12:29 PM..