View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITT222 View Post
My dad has a custom '02 Silverado crew cab 2500 HD. Dual pipes (not true duals, tiny mufflers), 6" lift, fender flares, sun visor, chrome bowtie, backup camera, rhino bed liner, flipscreen DVD/NAV, 2nd DVD player, headrest screens with headphones, game system hookup, real wood paneling on the interior, and I'm pretty sure there are other things. If you want a pic I can get you one.

true duals are pretty expensive, and back when we built the truck we had some spare change. If you don't have that much expendable wealth I reccomend you do simple, cheap, touch-ups. y'know, spray paint original parts, ebay parts, Wal-Mart rims, jsut simple things.
O_o
Have you seen my Blazer? Spray paint? Wal Mart rims? pshhht.

haha, i'm just kidding buddy. i can care less what the interior looks like, the outside, i just want to drop the back end a couple of inches to level it out; but, i can't do anything to make it look pretty til i break into low 15's or better at the track...ultimately, i'd like to haul my 12 second blazer with my 14 second truck to the track...rawr.

anyways, any of you guys that know about under drive pulleys, should i fork out $200 for one or not? a guy over on the silverado forums seems to think that it's a bad idea...as well as throttle body spacers. if i save $300 by not getting the spacer and the pulley, that can go towards new cams.