Thread: asafaf
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to Spoon_Tuner
Default asafaf

This one I will keep everyone updated on and take pictures piece by piece from now on.

I lied about about the Evo X being my last Mini Z AWD.

Anyway this is my new one.

Its the 2.4 ghz chassis, which I actually have noticed that this chassis is a little more sturdy then the old ones and even the newer AM cars I think have them too.

So the first things that I bought for it before I bought the chassis was Kyosho Ball Diff's. Heres a sample pic of what the inside of this thing looks with some Reflex Racing Ceramic Balls in the ring gear.

I also bought their brand spanking new one sided shielded bearings and their ti main shaft along with the ceramic diff balls.

Then I was looking around on the mini z forum and I took an idea from a user ( yes I took it ) but I its up to anyone. But I painted my chassis Tamiya matt black and it turned out really good

So I have bought more things since all this but I am not going to post them just quite yet but I do have some nice stuff on it and plan on going for a black and blue theme to the chassis because thats they way it will leave you.

And then a body thats very new but not alot of people have it.... Yet. I think.