View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

There are already many established mini-z clubs out there. The only difference is you'll be stacked against Zs as well. Like you said, you know you'll lose to them so just focus on beating other xmod owners, and if you beat some Z owners then good work.

In my local club that I now run, 5 of us have mini-z and 3 of us have xmods. The resources are already there and hfay has already got the ball rolling. I'm willing to meet up with anyone in my area with an xmod that wants to run hfay. I'm pretty open minded, xmod owners in my area are welcome to meet up with us, run the track and participate in hfay for FREE. I'm sure other 1/28 clubs would too. Of course if you guys want to have your own thing I'm not mad at you, its just that this scale could use the backing from the support of Z and xmod owners. Its not that popular of a scale already. Hell, you guys dont even know how much longer xmods will be around for so many of you may have to race mini-z one day if you really do like 1/28 scale.

Last edited by Donziikid; 06-01-2009 at 03:14 PM..