View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to stang_racer

240sx's are nice but are becoming increasingly rare, now i know this may sound bias because i own a older bmw if youve done your research youll know what an e30 is, well i have a 325e and its awesome! strait six, very reliable handles GREAT, drifts... well slides occasionally but would slide much better with a m3 lsd under it and its great on gas, parts are very abundant and all the e30 guys are very down to earth not anything like the stereotyped bmw, audi or benz driver as snoody and rich. most bmw e30 drivers are on shoe string budgets or have built their ride up over time. also a plus with the e30 for drifting they have wicked steering angle to them from stock and are rear wheel drive, only weight in the neghborhood of 2400-2700 pounds and have decent power numbers, most are standard and have almost perfect gearing for drifting, and if you want to change the gearing go find your self a m3 lsd and your set to go!

well theres my two cents

oh also they can be found in alright shape for pretty cheap depending on the year and milage on the car, mine for example, has 425,258 km on it has the m20 2.7l six cyl, has 120hp with 170 flbs/tq and has a custom paint job and i could prolly get anywhere from 2000 to about 5 or 6 if i was lucky so if you can find the right one GO FORIT right away before someone else does