View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 01:18 AM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

well with the parts showing up tomorow i figured i strip the tsunami down to bare roller, looks pretty again, cant wait to add the new parts tomorrow.

the only thing i found wrong with the rustler (except being dirty and dirty airfilter) is the exhaust coupler was ripped, luckily i bought a couple last year as they were close to the tsunami ones.

all the bodies got a bath, they look so much better now.

well, the tmaxx was another story, went to put some after run oil in it to lube it all up, since im sure the last guy didn't, and well nothing happened. the electric start didnt roll over or anything. pulled it all apart, the engine was gummed up and sluggish rolling over, and the lube for the electric start had long since dried up. so i need to get some grease for it.

and a new exhaust header, this one is hammered

did get the resinator all cleaned up for the tmaxx though, you can actually read it now, i am planning on polishing it though.

got the air filters washed on all three, not sure if i am going to reoil them, or just replace as the one i found to use in the tsunami is a traxxas filter, and identical to the other 2. 6 bucks for 3

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526