Old 04-23-2009, 02:01 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
What year C230 were you looking at?

The new ones, or the like 2002 ones?

My mom just got the new C350, and that thing is a rocket. Its small on the inside so i cant imagine it with kids and that whole deal, but is a fun little thing to drive.
it was an 02 Komp identical to this one.

**** nice and it scooted nicely but like you said,not much room for a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Screw the cruiser, I want your Cougar.

And, I don't mean the wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
Im with texan, i want the couger. But that cruiser is realy nice. Ive heard they can be alot of fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallcschm View Post
lol... im with every one else.. i want that cougar.. ... i actually want it.. 3 questions.. 1 does the cougar run, 2 how much, and 3 if it doesn't run then how much work needs to be done on it?

lol, good luck with that.
the cougar is a sad story. not because of the shape it's but because of it's owner.
mikes brother scot ownes the cougar and the zed in the pic and both will probably rot into the grounds since he refuses to work on them and won't sell them to me or his brother.......
the cougar runs and drives but it needs a full resto since it's been sitting for years.
he owns 3 zeds including the one in the pic.one is a donor one is nearly mint and completely original and the one in the pic only needs about $500 to get it back to it's past glory as a mustang killer.
the man owns 12 vehicles and only two of em go....the rest sit and rot needing little more then a bit o TLC. but,atleast he isn't trying to restore em while killing em in the process like some people we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.hotrod View Post
thats close to the story with my s10 but it was driven by me and it hit a horse
you hit a horse????