View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
Getting accepted is the easy part, lol. The rep that I talked to (The person who decides if you get accepted or not) loves me. I wowed her with every answer to the interview. I know tuition is a lot, but I have a plan, sorta. Tuition for core classes is $28,000. FACT included is $33,000. I'm going to get as many grants and scholarships as I can, and then get a loan to cover whatever fees I have left. There is no possible way that I would accept a job for $10/hour after graduating from UTI.
Thats not to bad. I paid at least that much putting my self through community college. But I did take out cost of living loans and change my major from graphic design over to automotive science.

After school most places pay flat rate started out around $14 per hour. so if you can flag 60 hours of work in 40 hours time you really come out ahead. The last dealer ship I worked for I was around $25, I make less per hour now but times are changing and I have a guaranteed salary.

The down side about flat rate is when times are slow you may only flag 20 hours in one week, very hard to make a living this way.

Last edited by jimmythekid1; 04-12-2009 at 01:52 PM..