View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Good luck too. I might go there, but thats alot of money, and if they dont accept me, they still keep the money. Most people just call it UTI. I talked to a person from the that goes to schools teaching people about UTI, I was very interested in it, but thats alot of money that can be put to better use, and I can spend half that at the Ohio auto institut (sorry for got the name of it), they have a rock crwaling course, a very small town, and cheaper.

Its a good place, you'll get a job in sometie after you finish, but I'm sure you will be making more than $10. an hour. I have a friend that go there now.
Getting accepted is the easy part, lol. The rep that I talked to (The person who decides if you get accepted or not) loves me. I wowed her with every answer to the interview. I know tuition is a lot, but I have a plan, sorta. Tuition for core classes is $28,000. FACT included is $33,000. I'm going to get as many grants and scholarships as I can, and then get a loan to cover whatever fees I have left. There is no possible way that I would accept a job for $10/hour after graduating from UTI.