View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

I actually like the newer Focuses, I got one rented for me to drive around for awhile, I took it on a couple trips, very nice good on gas car. I'm not sure what it had, but it was really good on gas. The hole time I used it, I only used about a half a tank, and driving at a minimum of 50 mph on highway, and 35 mph on streets.

I wouldnt recomend an Audi to any one, unless there ok with paying for repairs like every week. I have an older friend that has a Audi ( not sure what kind), a dealership is paying him over $2k to fix it, guess what, its mainly the transmission. Over $2k just for labor! Looks like he's going to be buying th drinks, lol.

If your a first driver, go ahead and get something cheap, because alot of people when they first get there drivers license (me) get into a wreck or small things that will cost alot of money like tickets and stuff. Just what ever you do, dont get something that might need work, unless you want to pay for it to get fixed or you fix it. I know how some people are, they wanna hurry and get a good car that you like, and drive it, and even mod it sometimes, I was the same way with the old Maxima. If you really want something, then wait until you find something cheaper and better looking.

I dont know crap about 4wd sedans, so I dont know what to tell you there.