View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

Dude, listen to your own words.. you are already broke, and you want to take on fixing an old broken down car?

You should have kept the Maxima. It already ran, didn't need work.. this one you are having to do a lot of crap to just to make it DECENT to drive.

And I don't care what you say, you are NOT doing a full resto on a car that you are daily driving. It's NOT POSSIBLE. A full resto requires a TON of work that can not be done on a daily driven car. And 2jack or whoever call this a muscle car, V8 and RWD does NOT mean muscle car. if that were the case Caprice station wagons and Crown Vics would be muscle cars.

Snowboi, have you ever noticed how you manage to come up with some BS excuse everytime someone tells you to do it the right way? You always have some kind of re-buttle that makes everything seem ok in your head. And if we don't agree then we are stupid.

Texan has done more to his truck that you could dream of, I've accomplished quite a bit in my time of being a mechanic and also working on my Camaro. And bondo has MANY years of body experience and has a resto project going himself.

That's three people right there with real experience, and yet you aren't listening to a single one of us. You are the most thick headed person I know. Let your guard down and LISTEN TO US.