View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
How is that a reply to this thread?? Totally off topic there. And, I've helped restored a couple cars, so I'm sure I know what I'm saying and doing.
No, your a total dumb ***, regardless. There, I have said it for everyone else. Your the kid that fucks up his suspension draining trans fluid.

Your posts are a clusterfuck of confusion and contradiction. And in the instance you ask for assistance, you come back *****ing and whining with how you think it is, in another clusterfuck of confusion and contradiction. You argue with the guys who really know what their saying and doing, pathetic. When you have a 400+ HP V8, or have had the body of your truck encapsulated in rust and can bring it to show quality, or have had just about every mechanical system blown apart and rebuilt stronger than before, then you can try and talk over us. Until then, sit down, shut up, and stop stepping out against everyone else. I'm pretty sure you got this same speech from the Maxima forums too. God have mercy on any Monte Carlo forums you go to.

Your in the ranks of Fordman, and Lowrideit right now.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 04-10-2009 at 07:49 PM..