View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:54 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungpow420 View Post
With the pro-pulse it sounds like you fried the esc a new one should fix that and with the mini baja try putting in a new motor my motor went out in mini-t after 2-3 uses I know the mini baja comes with a different motor thats better but, it never hurts to try.
If you don't mind me asking where did you get a free pro-pulse?
cool thanks for the advice...i will look into that...freebie was from a rs buddy...ebay has some crazy deals right now if you are looking for one...hell i might get another

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
for your mini baja, you may have to calibrate the controller to the ESC...if you have the instructions, it tells you how to do it. in all honesty, that mini baja esc is a royal pain in the *** to get working right.
i thought that might be the problem...i will give it another poke after the weekend...thanks for the input

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorton94 View Post
With the 2 losi's I've had experience with, the MRC has good electronics, and the Micro-Baja.....well.....it sucks cheeks. I will not buy another Losi for high speed purposes. But I will continue to buy their crawlers. I would like to get a Propulse, and go crazy on it. I think your problem with the Losi Baja is that, it's a Losi Baja... But nice little collection you got there.
yeah the baja is driving me crazy...might have to eventually ship the losi crap back to them and try yet again...sooner or later i want to get a crawler...lots of lava/rocks in the yard...but might be going with axial instead...thanks

Team X.I.