View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to 614XmodMaster Send a message via MSN to 614XmodMaster Send a message via Yahoo to 614XmodMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.V.I.C View Post
I think the principle is good, but not too keen on the execution.
i think you should've spent time constructing that hood to fit to the lights properly...and fitting the front bumper to the body better..
also are the windows green or have you not taken the masking tape off yet?
other then that...looks good
Yes i know the hood needs redone.. im getting me another Eclipse kit to redo the hood.. i found Factory Civic Hood the Cut out the Right headlight holes and i have to hunt done a 92 civic Model hood to cut Front for the hood other then that.. yea it does look good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDrifter View Post
missing the sideskirts. it looks really rough on the sides
windows will need to be masked, sanded and painted black.
the rear and front bumpers are not fitted exactly, meaning the headlights will lookd off.

other than those flaws, the color choice is good, and the overall idea is good
Sideskirt havent been finished yet.. im still working on the other side getting the sheet Styrene cut to fit the gap between the to pieces for RSX sideskirts once i get the second one finished i will install them

Quote:
Originally Posted by himynamebebrian View Post
did you order the chassis parts? is it an evo chassis or a gen1? if your getting them from am, don't your getting ripped off. go to asiatees.com there cheaper.
im not sure where im orderign them yet.. im tryingf to find a place that sells GPM but will have everythign i need for the Gen1 chassis... i like the Gen1 better the Evo is just to BLah and boring
Team Accents