View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineLvr View Post
I'm probably gonna do bearings next, after that I think I'm gonna get the clear grey Skelton chassis. Do they make a carbon fiber or aluminum chassis? I haven't seen one. After that I will probably do the SAS suspension upgrade after the chassis. Then I think I'm gonna start to get the titanium knuckles, drive shaft, and gears. Not to sure what to do after that. I will eventually upgrade it to the 2.4 ghz. Will probably wait on that though, since it is so expensive.

This is all just a thought right now. Since there is so much I can do, I'm not sure what will be next.
I have a SAS suspension I'm not using. Let me know if you want it, though I don't like it. I recommend tire upgrade immediately. You will regret it if you do all aluminum gears. Do not change your stock driveshaft, trust me although others are lighter, none are as straight and perfect as the stock. You'll lose mores power from the imperfections than the weight reduction and reduced rotating momentum is worth.

It looks like on RCP that body will slow you down. What kind of offsets are those?

I know you like the body, I can relate because I LOVED my lancia delta body, but had to give it up to be competitive. I still plan on making a drift car out of it one day so I can use that body again. Oh and what length is the chassis? its going to be 90, or 94mm.

Last edited by Action B; 02-16-2009 at 05:56 PM..