View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
DONE!!!!

Trader Rating: (14)
Send a message via AIM to blue504life

Quote:
Originally Posted by noturday View Post
got enough mustangs there man? i think you're going a little....ok, a lot overboard with the stang thing. im not sure why you're doing a 94 and a 95 when the only difference is the engine size, and you dont really see that on xmods much....

the 63 stang concept one is kinda cool, never seen that before...but another early 90's stang? dont you have enough of those already? plus they dont even look like traditional mustangs, they're rather ugly IMO.

the bullitt mustang is pretty cool i'd like to see that one finished, and the parnelli jones is a cool color. i'm not so sure about some of the others though.

seems like everyone is doing a lightining right now, i think this is the 5th one i've seen this month.

and the titan it a little awkward man....idk what to think about it, make sure that bodywork is smooth though and put bigger rims on it, it may turn out alright, idk.

looks like you've got a lot on your hands though, you obviously have WAY more time that i do, good luck on these
one can never have to many mustangs, i bought the 95 and the SS as a package with the mach 1, the 94 is a tamiya and a 5.0 car i couldnt pass it up

the 63 is another ebay car, the kit is very old and every where, the only mustang i knew for a while was the 94-04 cars so to me its a mustang

bullitt should have been done a long time ago, but im not going to mess up a mint front cap. project PJ was my second attempt at making it colse to the real one, again should have been finished along time ago, the 71 boss, i was attempting a grabber blue, it will look good done

yeah i guess, ive had it for a while i think i had it before everyone started to get them

yeah i know its weird i want to put the slammed wheels but they wont fit with the front clip, i need a stock one

i have too much, im done buying for now, and no i dont have enough time

EDIT: first post updated

Did you know, that brawndo's got what plants crave?

Last edited by blue504life; 02-09-2009 at 09:29 PM..