View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:06 AM
SPR

Well bad bad bad news....

My lap top just crapped out. Completely crashed. Which means i can no longer upload pictures. Because my desk top doesnt have a memorie card slot like my lap top does, and i dont have the cable for my camera.

So these are probably the last pictures your going to get for the rest of the competition unless i can manage to afford a new lap top and have it here before the comp is over.... We will see.

anyways for teh car update.
Called in a favor to a buddy who use to be really into 1st gen xmods. I needed some kick *** parts, and well i knew he had them.

First i snagged some mustang wheels with the fat rear tires. But with this really narrow body the stuck outside the wheel wells and looked way ***. So i jimmy rigged a little took to fix that. (note to self. Dont jimmy rig dremmel tools. My head still hurts)

sorry for the blurry picture, basically i sanded that nub off so the wheels could fit down closer to the chassis. I think had to do some shaving of the control arms a tad bit, But no worries, it looks like it suppose to be there. So it worked out slick

This will be the final ride height.

So i snagged some carbon fiber decks, did some custom rear springs to get some really STIFF suspension. Stole a EP with a 2x2 FET stack, and then last but not least, robbed his torque motor

Then started work on the interior. Started out with the new Rear Tubs and first part of the floor.

Before:

After:

anyways TON of work to do. But sadly you guys probably wont get to see it for a looong time Looks like im missin this competition...