Thread: rcp shreader
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

well the revell board is said to be better than the micro t board and about the same size as a mini z board. i have said numerous times before that i am not able to afford the miniz board.

my gpm alumium knuckles had quite a bit of wheel wobble in them so i took a file and ground down the knuckle so it would have a tighter fit. this seemed to work very well, as now there is almost no wheel wobble from the knuckles out. now all that is left causeing the problem are the screws holding the knuckle to the suspension arms and steering tie rod. well, in the front. the rear was easy to fix, and now i am very proud to say i have no more insane amounts of wobble in the back! the front is going to be a bit more difficult, although i have already made new hole spacers on the tie rod. there is just enough slack for the screw to turn and move up and down in the hole. i already replaced the stock arm pins with wider diameter pins. that took the wobble away from there. now the only thing to do in the front is to grind down the knuckles and somehow take out the slack in the lower arm. Then no more Wobble! i am so excited. again, sorry for the lack of picks. i will try to take some as soon as i can. sudgestions and comments are welcome.

Last edited by DRFTKO; 01-15-2009 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: double post