View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Noturday- their 6 on 5.5, just like mine. Found them by finding rims that fit the late model 6 lug GM trucks. I'll measure up back spacing this weekend, but the 3.5in back space aught to fit. I'm pretty sure the Niche wheels are 4.5 in BS.

Eventually when I pop the grille off to put a grille insert back in I'll mask it off and paint, or just buy a whole new grille as that one is beat to hell lol

Forgot to mention I buffed and waxed the whole truck last sunday. Though it was dark when I finished, so no good pics til saturday.. Also installed some LED strips into the tail lights for some extra STOP attention. Their LED mirror turn signal boards from some GM trucks, arranged in an X because I couldn't think of a much better way to arrange them

You can easily see the difference between the two sides. And that was just with glaze, wax wasn't even on yet

I have a video uploading, but the LEDs make a huge difference in how fast they light up and brightness. Just wired them into the high-brightness wiring so they only come on with the turn signals and brake lights.

edit:

That's with the headlights on and flasher going, so the stock bulb doesn't go all the way off, but the difference is obvious.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-08-2009 at 06:01 PM..