View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
she masked her windows off in a different spot than i did. so when i painted, it left her ruff mask job untouched. i would have resprayed the entire windows to cover that up, but i was out of black, and i had already donated 14 bucks worth of paint to her. plus all my time. i figured she could handle repainting the windows.

the only flaw i see caused by me is hte front bumper. which i must have missed when i looked it over, or i woulda covered up that black spot in the grey.

also i had a small accident and scratched the crap out of hte finished job on the right rear side. and i didnt have enough grey to sand it all the way down and fix it. so i did a light sand, and sprayed it again. so it got a tad thick there.

i sanded the crap out of her body before i sprayed it and removed all the primer looking grey she had. So please dont call me a noob for her windows.
It's okay, i got this.
I understand where your coming from, and i'm just glad you got it started for me. In no way, shape, or form did you let me down i was just a little shocked, i figured it would come back all glowing, lmao. I'll finish it off, but i do love the colors they go awfully nice with the rim color. Thanks a bunch though! Don't take this rudely, i'm just trying to keep it honest but polite.

My camera catches even the smallest flaw, lol. :[