Thread: blade cx2 heli
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:09 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
yea ive been just playing with the sim lately and trying to do things and when it crashes ahahahha little red botton and its back upright and in the original place it was in when i started so imo flight sim is a must if buying your first heli besides a mxc because those are stupid easy to fly like its not even funny how easy they are, like the guys and me at the lhs have air wars with them some times that how good they are!

oh dont worry about jacking my thread i dont really care two ways about it this thread in my mind is for discusion about blades and other helis and your expeiciences with them!
Ok good. I have come close to flying the MCX but when a guy who works there told us about it he said its more stable and easier to fly than the CX2 how the heli flies soo smooth. I known about it since Horizon Hobby first announced it, actually since E-Flite first announced it but that's besides the point. I don't own the full sim I just play the demo for now but every time I go to the LHS I always play and dad is gonna get it for both of us some time soon. I'm pretty good at hovering a plane and doing torque rolls. Helis, I am amazing IMO, fun to hover...upside down! Also I like to take the planes all the way up and then crash them head on into the ground lol.