View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to torredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
tipically you have a wide wheel base, with a wide body kit. So your wheels dont stick out, and in the video of ken blocks car, he doesnt have a dished wheel at all, they are almost opposite. But tipically on a wide body car you see the deep dish wheels. I dont want to ruin this beautiful shell xmodification built, so i dont not want to build a wide body. but i want to give it somewhat the appearce of one. which is why im going to have the super deep dish wheels, and have them sticking out ever so slightly.

I dont want to do this for a couple reasons. One im to lazy. and its not as strong.
2. the width they are just turning them backwards is the exact width i want. I just need to shave them down like a small small fraction.

i dont plan on a MRCG chassis. Like i said, i will be using the prototype chasis XMDrift is building. After he produces the final products, i will be upgrading to that one.
Quote:
I think i have came to the conclusion after my last post im not going to run anything from mini z. i want a true Xmod that can whipe the tables clean on any mini z.
So that means it cant have any mini z upgrades.

ok, now this is the line....
bwahahah!! good luck with that one? lol

AIM: SavageW26