View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to lilskipro587 Send a message via Yahoo to lilskipro587

Man haven't posted here in ages but this is an important one...
This summer my dad said he was going to buy me a laptop. I had a choice I could get a Macbook(~$1000) but it would be the last laptop he buys me for good. So unless I bought my own it would have to last me 6 years(roughly all of college though I would probably end up buying my own) I was physicked even though I would Windows I wanted to try something new. As I did more research I found that these all weren't what they were hyped up to be. So I began more research on different laptops. I found the Asus EEE's. I had followed them when they first came out but they were not worth the money then. I then found the 1000h model that had a 1.6ghz intel atom 1gb of ram and a 80gb hard drive. Perfect for what I needed one for considering I have a very good desktop computer too. This thing from Asus was tiny. 10 inch screen but along with that came a 7 hour battery life which meant I can use it all day and have no battery worries. All of this for just ~$450. It was set and this is what I have now. I use it for notes in school every day and have yet to have a complaint about it. Though it doesn't have a disk drive(i dont need one) it has 3 usb ports a web cam sd card reader and only weighs 3 pounds. Perfect for me and all I could ever see myself using.

EDIT: And it came with Windows Xp so I don't have to put up with all the vista crap.
"free the heel and ski for real"

Fujica STX SLR still for sale.
Looking to build computers by order.

-Contact me on both.