View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:36 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Funny thing too, cutting the AC ups my gas milage and I have so much more power to mess around with. I'm gonna sig that at some point.
My friends 98 Honda struggles with the A/C on, it's caused it to run rough at low idle plenty of times. Thank god the power windows work.

With no A/C, and light driving my car averages just above 20 mpg now. I can't keep A/C in the system long enough (don't drive often) to see how it effects my car. Leaky A/C system because it sat so long with no A/C, thus some seals dried up.

Quote:
Yeah, kinda like that. And like Fordman. He had 3 or 4 cars he was planning to do stuff to and no real progress. And that other guy with the Civic Del Sol...
None of those were really his, they were family vehicles he claimed to be his. All paid for by his family, as he admitted many times.

Lowrideit was the one with the Del Sol, Evo8, and then the 300ZX. Civic guy found the 300ZX, and also it lives near me, I've seen it a few times around town.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere