View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Vette View Post
thanks texan. And if the cst10 cant make it around corners how can it kill all? i got fwd handleing on my side haha
More HP, more Torque then everyone. and also, much better gearing most likely. Unless you guys are running thing higher then 3.83s or possibly 4.10s. I've got ya'll off the line, and plenty of HP to carry me on.

It's on the corners that the truck would be iffy. Unlesses I straddle the lane, then the only who could squeez by is Sweed unless I push him off the road.

Quote:
You know, (I was reading this at a forum) we should make everyone who says they own a car to put a loaf of bread, a jug of milk, and a sign that says Xmodsource.com to prove they own it for reals.

Just my 1 peso.
Pesos aren't worth jack.

But besides the fact that... I have more then covered the build of the CST10, this should be plenty:

^Trying to write TI25 with the light of my phone

There's no way I'm lying so good that I happen to have a pic of both cars together...

edit:
Infact, here's the gas tank to my truck, sitting behind my car:

But, I don't need to prove jack. You've guys seen these for a long time. And noturday has seen both in person.

Quote:
There are too many people saying they own these uber expensive cars, when they work at taco bell or something. Do they really expect to get away with
We've kicked those kids to the curb long ago. Lowrideit, and speed3326 are the most infamous examples.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 08-16-2008 at 01:22 AM..