View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post
i think it should just be on the over all look of the car, power and audio should just be a bonus,
That actually sounds dumb, because if i were to enter i would enter based on building my truck to be more functional.

Example, I'm not going to perform all cosmetic mods just to go out to work and beat the hell out of the truck.

Maximum of my mods would be stuff to help me at work:

-New headache rack that i already have
-Warn winch
-Back seat storage system
-Air bags (you know how hard it is to lift a 125+Lb pressure washer into a 3' high box? even with a ramp its impossible. So if i could lower my truck...). My dads old truck had the airbag system but it was way to heavy duty for this truck so it sold as is...

Im getting a new gauge cluster and fixing the dash as well as some of the stuff that i have broken throughout the year int he interior. I also need a new Z71 sticker cause one of mine is gone after i had some body work done on the side of the truck (anybody know where to get new ones?).

I was also thinking of getting black metal handles all around the replace the stockers cause i lost the cover on my tailgate latch...

So i dont know what others are planing but basing it on the looks of the car would push a lot of people out...

EDIT: Is there going to be a mod created thread because i got some pics to uplaod and a thread to make otherwise...

Last edited by meme405; 07-28-2008 at 09:11 PM..