Thread: Fav Car Company
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
I have the same idea as Bondo, every car company (except Ford) has something that catches my interest. However, I am going to say I am a Nissan guy because the majority of my favorite cars are from the Nissan lineup. The second reason would be that Honda/Toyota aren't "keeping it real" lately. They are letting the gas prices run their car company, which is a great business decision, but doesn't make for a lot of cool cars. Nissan at least puts some power behind the wheels of their cars and is the import company with the most sports cars; Toyota currently has none.
I don't own a tonne of cars, but I have to agree with you almost 100%. The Ford Mustang (newer ones) are kinda cool, and the newer stuff they make is kinda Funky. All companies except for maybe Kia have something that apeals to me, but I like Honda more. It's imbeded in me from an early age, but I don't like the way they're going now.

Personally, I don't really get Honda right now. In the past, they have made fairly high horse power cars that are fun to drive and get good gas milage. But now many of they're cars aren't that apealing (IMO, the new civic hatch is HAWT!), but they have lost market and gas prices are going up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
Guys lets keep this practical. I don't want to have to close this because we cannot have an adult discussion.

As far as porsche/ferrari/anything else added to the poll. No, if we start adding more manufacturers then everyone is going to want a one-off. I am not about to start putting "Aerial" up there for one vote. If your fav. isn't up there, vote for Honda.
Well said.
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"