View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

I have the drawn up plans, by me and my dad...

Full scale architect quality plans of the chassis design i was going to do with mini-z or a Dnano board. it was designed as a 1:24 chassis for a custom body. But with very little modifications and no new parts could be made into 1:28th scale.

My chassis is designed off the AWD mini-z chassis, with some of the better parts of the TT-01. If I could design a chassis that I feel would be able to run up there with the open class cars. RS could surely design something like that too.

The problem begins where They just dont want to spend that kind of dineiro, because these cars aren't exactly huge moneymakers... At least not like an Xbox or computers...

My basic verdict their going to change the chassis, and provide some hybrid mix of the molds and pieces that they mostly have using the EVO board. The upgrades will remain basic and 9 year old proof...

The only thing we can hope for is a solution on the Dogbones (which i dont expect because you can really brake one using only RS specified parts), and a better design for the knuckles...