Old 04-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EDJ View Post
Year: 1989
Make/Model: Honda CRX Si
Short Description: Black in color, stock wheels, Si-R Aluminum half rad, HKS CAI, full 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, Optima Red Top, large gauge spark plug wires, high performance spark plugs, Neuspeed short shift kit, RAZO pedal set, MOMO shift knob, Eurolite gauge set, wide angle rear view mirror, Alpine CD player. Removed the A/C to make room for a turbo, which I have almost all of the parts for now! Maybe I will get that project finished up this summer, see what time allows.
Pictures: Haven't had to take any yet, but soon I hope. Fricken school and work take up way too much time.
Woot!
You can find complete HKS kits from the early 90's in new or good condition on ebay for less than $500. Look into it, it might save you money. Smaller turbo, but less custom work.

How's the shifter feel, I'm looking into a shorter one (don't want to cut mine!), but I really don't get how you can live without AC (unless it's cold?).

Actually, while looking on ebay I found this for you, Full Turbo kit for the CRX...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo-Kit-for-HONDA-CIVIC-D-Series-D16-CRX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ025QQitem Z380015485511QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Last edited by Sweed; 04-10-2008 at 12:11 PM..