View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:41 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalin_96 View Post
wat ius the point of this all u gotta du is put the body pieces on u have to do all that extra stuff

You see this body?, This is the condition the body was in when I recieved it. I had someone that was "smart enough" to want to cool down his motor by cutting the hole you see (Keep in mind i cleaned it up by using a Xacto knife, before then the cuts were all curved and jagged).

Now if you'd rather drive your xmod around like that then be my guest, hell, send me yours and i'll even cut the body for you. I figure I'd salvage this into a fun project. Now I don't want you to think I'm mad at you because i understand the question could've been outta curiousity. However, read the whole thing before asking questions. The point of the putty is to seal the body kit pieces to the body (Which I want to do), plus to give it the shaping of the actualy converitble. Don't think it looks like that? well wait for the final product, thats what we call work in progress....

Sorry if I'm a little too 'harsh' in my response, but i'm serious if you even read it you wouldn't ask that question.

Last edited by Kaze; 03-16-2008 at 06:46 PM..