View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:47 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

UPDATE #8:

Ok ok, so I know last time I said next update would have paint on this, but I couldn't resist sharing this with you guys. I've first off had to strip the putty I used on the front passenger side as it was very screwy (air holes and such). Anyways, I layed down some more putty there and resanded it and it looks great.

As I was laying down the putty though, I thought about something in the design of this kit. If you guys look closely at the real kit you notice that the nose of the air**** is extended more than the one RS modeled for the BK. That's right, you guessed it, I extended the nose of the BK to match the real veilside kit.

Also, I mide the back cover for the convertible where the top goes down into, and its even hinged!, its currently held in place by tape but i'm gonna putty that off soon too. Anyways, enough talking I'll let the progress speak for itself (and yes its sitting on a chasis, its the 350Z chasis from the first updates all fixed up with a Team Redmade Rewound Motor).

just down right smexy, don't you think?

Look at that front end, its not even done yet but looks so good!

Side view, see that front fender reconstruction?

and finall a piece of irresistance, a comparison photo between the look i'm going for, and the project!